What sets us apart is your experience. Whether it's sharing a meal with family or an outdoor picnic by the creek, there’s much to explore, and experience, at Buckberry Lodge.
Here you may enjoy fine regional cuisine on a splendid balcony overlooking mighty Mt. LeConte.
Or spend quality time in our Pavilion alongside Buckberry Creek. Relax in a hammock or curl up by the fire.
Take a leisurely hike then enjoy a therapeutic in-room massage treatment for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Large private decks
- Panoramic views of Mount LeConte
- Separate heating and air units
- Fireplace and kitchen
- Jacuzzi bathrooms
- High speed wifi internet connection
- Fine linens and upscale amenities
- Keurig Coffee Pots
- Molten Brown Products
- Full breakfast provided daily
- Evening drinks available at the bar
- Fine dining each evening at the Lodge
- Custom meals at Buckberry Creek Pavilion for special functions
- Located in the heart of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee
- Approximately one hour from McGhee Tyson Airport (Knoxville, TN)
- Local artisans’ hand crafted furniture and pieces throughout
- Custom log crafted with authentic Adirondack antiques
- In-room spa services available
- Onsite outdoor activities such as fly-fishing, hiking, or relaxing in a hammock
- Kid-friendly activities during special events
- Walking distance to Smoky Mountain trailheads
- Short drive to numerous attractions in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN