Rooms are guaranteed to be ready by 4pm. In most cases rooms will be ready prior to 4pm but it is not guaranteed. In the event someone is not able to check you in, a lock box will be placed on your door. You will be emailed the information on your room and code for lock box.
Guests must check-out prior to 11am, unless an agreement has been made by management. Depending on your departure date, you may leave the key in your room or place it in a lock box. There is a $50 charge for any key that is not returned.
All reservations require a 2-night minimum stay.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit (which is 50% of your reservation total) will be collected at time of reservation. The balance of your reservation will be charged approx. 30 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations made within 30 days prior to your arrival will be charged in full. Cancellations made within 30 days of your arrival will receive a 50% refund. Please note: reservations that fall within our peak season or during holidays may follow a different cancellation policy. If your travel plans change and we need to change the date of your reservation, your 1st deposit will not be refunded but will be applied to your future reservation.
Housekeeping and Amenities
- Bed linens and towels will be appropriately provided, based on the number of guests in a room. We do not have daily housekeeping services but we are happy to replace your towels once during your stay.
- We will also provide a travel set of Molton Brown® toiletries on the day of your arrival.
- Each suite has a Keurig® coffee maker. We will supply each room with 2 decaffeinated coffee pods and 2 regular coffee pods. An appropriate amount of sweeteners & creamers will also be provided.
- We will also provide a bottle of water per person, which will be placed in the refrigerator.
- The above items will not be replaced or replenished during your stay.
- There are no daily Housekeeping services. New towels will be provided during your stay with prior arrangements.
- Each Suite is equipped with a DVD player. Our TVs also have an HDMI port if you wish to stream video from your computer, IPad, etc. Buckberry does not provide HDMI cables.
- At this time we do not have phone, cable or internet. Guests may use their own Hotspots for a Wi-Fi signal.
- Dish Soap and Dishwasher Detergent is provided for you. However, our Housekeeping staff will take care of all dirty dishes left behind upon checkout, at no additional charge.
- You will find a Guest Services book in each suite. This book will provide you with information about our property, history, and includes local information. Please do not remove this book.
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek is Not Responsible for Lost or Stolen Items.
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek is a Non-Smoking property and does not allow Pets. Violation of the smoke/pet policies is subject to a $200 cleaning fee per room.
- You must be a legal adult to rent a room; and an adult 21 or older must occupy each rented room.
- By TN State law, Fire Code limits the number of occupants (regardless of age) to 4 individuals in any of our King Bed suites, and 6 individuals in any of our suites with 2 Double Beds.
- Refunds and discounts will not be issued for any disruption to usual lodging services and amenities due to an Act of God, or forces beyond the control of the owners and staff at The Lodge at Buckberry Creek. We will, however, do our best to mitigate these circumstances as appropriate and reasonable.
- Once your deposit is collected you will be responsible for signing a Release & Hold Harmless Agreement. This agreement must be returned prior to your arrival. The reason for the release is due to the condition of our property. All debris has been removed and we have secured our property to the best of our ability. If guests wish to explore the property we ask that they do it at their own risk. By signing this agreement you are also signing that you have read & understand all above policies.